- The Vanity Portrait Studio will be outdoors only
- Studio will be staffed by one person who is masked
- Photographer will pose guests from a 6 ft. distance
- The Portrait Studio will be live for guests for one hour
- Portraits will be edited and printed onsite and delivered to guests one hour after the photoshoot
- Furniture is optional and if it's used will be sanitized in between guests
- iPad station for guests to send their digital files will have hand sanitizer for guests
- Capacity in a one hour duration is up to 60 guests
We understand that COVID-19 may have derailed your vision for your client’s wedding, which can be disheartening. With many of us re-evaluating our priorities right now, you or your client may be considering a smaller wedding with only their closest of friends and family.
We have to admit, there is something moving about witnessing a couples’ "I do’s" surrounded by a small gathering of people who mean the world to them. An intimate wedding during this time highlights the couples’ devotion to one another and it demonstrates just how much the chosen guests mean to them.
Being with our people takes on a whole new meaning now, which is why we have tailored The Vanity Portrait Studio to meet guidelines for social distancing measures and to be outdoors for smaller celebrations. In our special Devotion Package, you’ll be able to surprise your guests with a beautiful portrait, while maintaining the necessary safety protocols for COVID-19.
We believe a timeless portrait is the perfect way to honor the connection and devotion towards your favorite people, and an intimate wedding is the best opportunity for you to make that happen.